Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Nope. Can't do anything until I am registered and have a password.  So frustrating   jumP.
@Jewelwing.  Don't think I can edit my posts until I am registered - catch 22.
Hi Jewelwing.  Thanks for your post and and advice.  Actually I have been waiting weeks - maybe someone is trying to tell me something   :(  We were asked to leave our nickname and email in the original post.  Long time since I have posted on the boards and not sure I know how or even can remove my details at this stage. Maybe an admin should reply back to me asap even if it is only to remove my details.  Maybe I will PM Vinity.
Sometimes the keepers of this thread get distracted by life. I can't get you registered, but one of them will get around to it eventually. I would remove your info from the public view if I were you, or write it out "at gmail dot com" so bots can't pick it up.

You could also try PMing Vinity. That should show up in her email. Normally we would not do this without permission, but you have waited a few days.
Guest trying to become a Member? / Re: Guest trying to become a member? Problems with registration?
« Last post by Dragonlady02 on February 15, 2018, 07:45:46 pm »
 Hi

I am still waiting to be registered.  I notice others have been leaving their details, so mine are

Nickname: Dragonly02 (as post).  Email jsshirtliff@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Guest trying to become a Member? / Re: Guest trying to become a member? Problems with registration?
« Last post by Dragonlady02 on February 13, 2018, 07:55:03 am »
My previous post enquiring about a further registration email is under the Jacqeline Shirtliff.   Sorry if this has caused any confusion but site does seem to be using my username now.
« Last post by Dragonlady02 on February 13, 2018, 07:50:10 am »
Just testing.  My previous post didn't use my useername. For some reason it used my real name.  I hoping it has these time.
« Last post by Jacqueline Shirtliff on February 13, 2018, 07:42:28 am »
Hi.  I'm not sure how long it takes to approve registration (or not) but I applied 10 days ago and have not yet received a further email. Is there a problem? If I can clarify anything please let me know. If everything is okay please can you send approval soon.
Sorry to be late. You are registered. I have removed your info from your post
« Last post by Christina S on December 12, 2017, 12:05:03 am »
Hi,
I tried to register and was told I am spam. I used, username : ChristinaS,
Thank you for your help!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10