Ilona Andrews
News: THE KATE DANIELS WIKI | Book Releases Calendar
Forum email address (Mods): forum.ilonaandrews@gmail.com
Homepage: www.ilona-andrews.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 24, 2014, 08:20:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrea Story Snippet discussion  (Read 15386 times)
4manda9
Kitten

« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2012, 03:26:09 am »

first ever post!!

I'm really looking forward to Gunmetal Magic. Audio version as always but may get it for the kindle as well.
I love Andrea and Raphael and hope they sort out their differences!
CheeseBK
Global Moderator
Beast Lord

rabid reader

« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2012, 02:05:10 am »

first ever post!!

I'm really looking forward to Gunmetal Magic. Audio version as always but may get it for the kindle as well.
I love Andrea and Raphael and hope they sort out their differences!

welcome 4manda9! thank you for joining our insane little community Wink
If you want to introduce yourself, there is an introduction thread in the general chat section of the forum.

Have fun here!

Argantel
Beast Lord

« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2012, 01:16:22 pm »

I'm really looking forward to Andrea's book. Somehow I am expecting glorious, Raphael-ass-busting retaliation from Andrea for that bimbo scene alone. Yes, I am very much expecting that. noDDing
Chelle
Free Person of the Code

« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2012, 07:36:50 pm »

I'm really looking forward to Andrea's book. Somehow I am expecting glorious, Raphael-ass-busting retaliation from Andrea for that bimbo scene alone. Yes, I am very much expecting that. noDDing
I second this... and somehow also wonder if we'll get an Aunt Bea telling Raph "Well, you asked for it" lecture.

(found on the central message board on Mount Olympus) My fellow gods and goddesses - While we are all eager to return to Earth now that magic has returned, after observing the fate of those pantheons who have journeyed there since The Shift, I have decided that we will not be setting foot in the City of Atlanta or the State of Georgia in the country known as the USA at all.  Such action is not conducive to our continued health or longevity. - Zeus
BillG
Kitten

« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2012, 03:18:17 am »

I second this... and somehow also wonder if we'll get an Aunt Bea telling Raph "Well, you asked for it" lecture.
And I'll concur with the motion. Should be quite a scenario. I'm also eagerly awaiting how Andrea and Aunt Bea come to terms. Aunt Bea has to maintain respect as Head of Clan  killPC and Andrea has too many issues (besides Raphael) to meekly submit.
Argantel
Beast Lord

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2012, 06:03:05 am »

Somehow, if Aunt B was in Andrea's shoes, I don't think she would have been ... placid ... about the bimbo either.

Don't shifters all have issues?

Now I'm wondering why the clans are as they are. Clan Wolf, Bouda etc. and then the "collective" clans for the small, big and feline. Which ones did I forget? It's probably just the way it turned out to be in the first book, but still. What happened if one of the feline shifter kinds suddenly decided they wanted their own clan?
CheeseBK
Global Moderator
Beast Lord

rabid reader

« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2012, 12:13:46 pm »

Somehow, if Aunt B was in Andrea's shoes, I don't think she would have been ... placid ... about the bimbo either.

Don't shifters all have issues?

Now I'm wondering why the clans are as they are. Clan Wolf, Bouda etc. and then the "collective" clans for the small, big and feline. Which ones did I forget? It's probably just the way it turned out to be in the first book, but still. What happened if one of the feline shifter kinds suddenly decided they wanted their own clan?

Clan Heavy
Clan Nimble
Clan Cat
Clan Jackal
Clan Wolf
Clan Bouda
Clan Rat

You know, I think that keeping all cats in clan cat is some serious work. I mean, look at domestic cats. They sure as hell have their own heads, don't they? I mean, they are darned stubborn and arrogant. I think that the alpha of clan cat has a lot on his hands....

Argantel
Beast Lord

« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2012, 02:25:55 pm »

Cheese, yeah it probably is a lot of work. Or maybe the best is just leave them be, and they won't protest too hard at being in the same clan.

Now I am wondering why there are no winged shifters, there are enough winged predators. Hm, I must have missed the explanation in one of the books.

Hm, feel free to shift this into a more appropriate thread if you want to.
lacrima
Beast Lord

IQ may vary

« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2012, 04:24:38 pm »

Cheese, yeah it probably is a lot of work. Or maybe the best is just leave them be, and they won't protest too hard at being in the same clan.

Now I am wondering why there are no winged shifters, there are enough winged predators. Hm, I must have missed the explanation in one of the books.

Hm, feel free to shift this into a more appropriate thread if you want to.
I vaguely remember Ilona said somewhere on the forum it has something to do with the lyc-v sticking to mammals, with Nameeha (sp?) being a big exception.

Master of Procrastination
"No, I'm ranting for fun, because I'm a disagreeable bitch!"
CheeseBK
Global Moderator
Beast Lord

rabid reader

« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2012, 08:25:45 am »

I remember something like that, too, lacrima. ilona mentioned that the shifters usually are mammals.

RRR98
Kitten

« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2012, 01:45:49 pm »

wolfTONGUElove the snippet but i think it would be better if we could read all of it
Kitara
Beast Lord

Whatever, Your Furriness.

« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2012, 02:25:10 pm »

I want to know who was on the other end of the phone: Raphael or Roman?

Phantom Poodle Art By Ana
Yala
Global Moderator
Beast Lord

« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2012, 01:06:46 am »

Can't have been Roman, he isn't a shifter. I'm guessing Raphael Evil

Argantel
Beast Lord

« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2012, 01:52:22 am »

Same here.  Cheesy
nanners
Beta

« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2012, 10:10:14 am »

Same here.  Cheesy

At first, I thought it could be Ascancio, but the wording leads me to believe it's Raphael.   Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: