Author Topic: MAAS, Sarah  (Read 3900 times)

hotiedethknt

• Cub
MAAS, Sarah
« on: May 20, 2015, 08:38:13 pm »
A Very good newer author that you may want to read is Sarah Maas author of a great book series called Throne of Glass where their is a female heroine that many Kate Daniels readers would enjoy by the name of Celaena Sardothien.  She also has a new book that just got released called A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) YA which many readers may find very interesting.

milo

• Alpha
Re: MAAS, Sarah
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 11:01:53 pm »
Ill agree with that I love her books even the new series she has written is good despite being YA
"Here Kitty Kitty Kitty"
"I can't let him kiss me again, because if he does, I'll sleep with him."

hotiedethknt

• Cub
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 09:08:50 am »
The 4th book of the Class Throne series is released today (9/1) Queen of Shadows just an FYI.

CheeseBK

• Global Moderator
  • Beast Lord
  • rabid reader
    • my livejournal
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 08:55:46 am »
despite being YA

you know, I think the YA books changed a lot the last few years. Thinking back to when I was 14 or so it would have been unthinkable to promote something like for instance The Hunger Games for young readers. Now YA books are already pretty gory or have some hints of sex in them.
a few years ago YA was more or less still a children's book. Times have really changed, it seems.

hotiedethknt

• Cub
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 12:21:55 am »
I just finished listening to Queen of Shadows book 4 of Glass Throne series and it is an Awesome book.  Many interesting twists and wow moments.  If you have not began this series yet I highly recommend it.  Also if you never read the 5 novellas which were not necessary for the first 3 books, then you will want to read them before starting this book.  They are called Assassins Blade if I remember correctly.  I am going to start reading the book now probably this weekend.