Author Topic: White Hot release date  (Read 5228 times)

Bat

• Free Person of the Code
White Hot release date
« on: June 13, 2015, 11:13:59 am »
someone asked about the release date for White Hot in ATA.  They mentioned that Amazon listed the release date as 2018 when they put it in their cart.  I rushed over to Amazon to check (did not put it in my cart though).  On the information page it still has the Oct 2015 date showing but apparently they changed it elsewhere.  

I did go look at the couple of comments from their forum on the subject (shown under the paperback info) and one commenter said they THOUGHT it would probably be mid 2016 before release.

2018 is probably just a date that Amazon put out to have something and far enough in advance that they won't get screamed at by customers with too early a promised date... And I never confirmed that date.  But someone tossing out a purely speculative date on a discussion board kind of upsets me.

I was thinking someone (not sure if this would fall to Nicole or not) should go and address this topic on the Amazon forum if appropriate.  I don't mean any of us, that could cause more problems than it solved.  And I know the authors have too much on their plates ATM to deal with that, but I do hate inaccurate info getting out there based purely on rumor and speculation
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 11:16:03 am by Bat »

"Eaten any adventurers lately?"
"Sure, just had one this morning. Look, I still got his femur stuck in my teeth.  Is that upsetting to you?"

Argantel

• Beast Lord
Re: White Hot release date
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 11:34:30 am »
I agree with you! You could e-mail Nicole about it. I'm not sure she's on the forum.

jjohio

• Lyc-V Infected
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 10:00:32 am »
So White Hot isn't coming out until 2017 (just save on series page).  Super disappointing - can anyone confirm?

CheeseBK

• Global Moderator
  • Beast Lord
  • rabid reader
    • my livejournal
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 05:56:48 am »
Yes, sad but true. There was some rescheduling by the publisher.... Ilona announced in on the blog, but I can't find it now
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 12:39:46 am by CheeseBK »

DHC

• Lyc-V Infected
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 10:42:34 pm »
The announcement was at this link..  http://www.ilona-andrews.com/blog/2015/11/03/white-hot-release-date/

It is sad but as much as I love the books I think 3 books in a year will be a treat.   I don't like that it is delayed.  I don't like that Ilona's income is affected but I do like it is still coming out.

Redmog

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 02:09:34 am »
I have never ever reread a book as much as Burn for Me. I think I reread it 5 times in December. It's a pity about the wait but it will be worth it.

CheeseBK

• Global Moderator
  • Beast Lord
  • rabid reader
    • my livejournal
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 08:00:47 am »
The announcement was at this link..  http://www.ilona-andrews.com/blog/2015/11/03/white-hot-release-date/

It is sad but as much as I love the books I think 3 books in a year will be a treat.   I don't like that it is delayed.  I don't like that Ilona's income is affected but I do like it is still coming out.

thanks for looking up the link ;)

catbrock1012

• Lyc-V Infected
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 08:34:28 am »
I just went to Amazon and I can't even order this book now. There is no ability to pre-order even available.