Author Topic: Blog Avatars  (Read 2927 times)

ArgyrosfeniX

• Kitten
Blog Avatars
« on: August 12, 2015, 06:55:18 pm »
I've been very curious about how Ilona and Gordon create their avatars for their blog posts.

Haven't been able to find any information about them here in the forum and I can't seem to search their blog to see if it was in a previous post that I missed.

Would love any information or possibilities anyone could offer!

(Also, if either Ilona or Gordon draw them? They totally rock!!)

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

CheeseBK

• Global Moderator
  • Beast Lord
  • rabid reader
    • my livejournal
Re: Blog Avatars
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 02:38:00 am »
Hi brent.
your post is in the ask the author- part of the forum, but since it's not really a question for Ilona I will move it soonish.
I think you are talking about the chibis Ilona and Gordon are using on their blog? The little pictures that are both in the header of the post and also in the answers to the comments?
They were designed by a fan for Ilona and Gordon and are truly awesome. I will try to find the blog post Ilona made when they got the chibis, but not sure if I will find it, since the search function got disabled with a new design, I think.

*waves*

ArgyrosfeniX

• Kitten
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 09:01:08 am »
Thank you for your quick response!

I placed the question in the "Ask the Author" forum as I didn't know if anyone else would know the answer besides them. Feel free to move the topic as you see fit. :D

If you can find the blog post you mentioned somehow, that would be totally awesome!

Thanks again for looking into this.  thankU

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

CheeseBK

• Global Moderator
  • Beast Lord
  • rabid reader
    • my livejournal
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 09:03:34 am »
I looked but didn't find the original post on the blog.
However, here is a link to the ilona andrews related page on deviant art. the pic I linked is - I think - done by the artist who made
the chibis for Ilona and Gordon as well

http://ilonaandrews.deviantart.com/art/Com04-oshirigaitai-209970377