Author Topic: I thought a Kate Daniels Ring tone would be fun to create.  (Read 2217 times)

hotiedethknt

• Cub
I thought a Kate Daniels Ring tone would be fun to create.
« on: December 18, 2015, 02:49:50 am »
I had downloaded on Zedge the ring tone for Fort Minors "Remember the Name."  Which one day when listening to the ring tone I thought it would be awesome to put a clip from a audio book of Kate Daniels into Remember the Name.  I found a perfect 30 second segment in Chapter 27 of Book 4 where she goes into the "vote of the Alpha's" while Curran is in the coma.  I used the quote "If you come to remove me... my face will be the last thing you see before you die."  I am wondering if I am allowed to share this the community if you guys would be interested or would violate any type of the copy rights for Ilona Andrews and the Audio Book. 

I am also beginning to make one for the "Here Kitty Kitty" from Book 1 when Kate meets Curran for the first time.  As of now I am leaning towards using "Bad to the Bone" background music.

Thought I would share the idea with the community.

Brad.

MrsRogan

• Kitten
Re: I thought a Kate Daniels Ring tone would be fun to create.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 05:13:06 am »
As long as it doesn't cause any problems for Ilona and Gordon, COUNT ME IN!!!! I would love to hear them!

hotiedethknt

• Cub
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 11:37:41 am »
The file is to large to post as an attachment as a zip file.  Mods please let me know if you think this violates any type of property rights.  I just wanted to share something fun I made.  If you have any suggestions please let me know of any other awesome parts of the book that can be put into 30 seconds or there about in a ring tone.  If you would like this ringtone you can PM me with your email address and I will send you the ringtone.  Am I allowed to share this on Zedge?

Thanks.
Brad.

CheeseBK

• Global Moderator
  • Beast Lord
  • rabid reader
    • my livejournal
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 05:38:18 pm »
Sorry- Holiday stress kept me away from the Forum. Will bring this to Ilona's attention - Because I can't tell if there might be a problem with the rights or not.

Renegade

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 11:46:28 pm »
I think I would love (if it would be okay) to use the quote (I just annoy the h*** outta people until someone tries to kill me) not exact but close enough -- as a "Kate Daniels" ring tone -- try getting to your phone on crutches with a broken foot that has just been operated on in less than 4 rings even from the dining room to the living room .... grrrrr killPC

Fernevermore

• Lyc-V Infected
  • Give me all of you in exchange for me
    • Joingy
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 05:44:26 pm »
You should be able to host it on an external site and post the link, something like sharefile or dropbox. Granted it's fine with the mods