Ilona Andrews

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

!!!!! MAINTENANCE !!!! Please don't be upset if the design changes
and some things are not available for a short time!!! Thank you!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Kate Daniels after book 10?  (Read 1646 times)

Renegade

• Kitten
More Kate Daniels after book 10?
« on: October 10, 2016, 02:06:13 am »

I was just curious if there is a good (or not so good) chance that the Kate Daniels series will continue passed the currently contracted Book #10 (which has yet to be Titled and written).  Thank you for considering my question!

I found an old ( about 2 years ago on GoodReads) Ilona said "So the honest answer is I don't think we'll go past ten." Although there is always a slight chance this could change. (I hope this isn't breaking the rules but I am putting this here since I don't want people to accuse me of making things up) The link to the full response is: https://www.goodreads.com/questions/71210-hello-kate-daniels-is-my-favorite-series

I do hope they change their mind and at least add a few more books since there is so much that can be done without the series getting anywhere near stale.

bOOk LIONbook thankU
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:31:29 pm by Renegade »

Renegade

• Kitten
Re: More Kate Daniels after book 10?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 03:17:26 am »

:'(  I am only doing a reply to my message so that anyone watching would look to see my update.  I know that Ilona and Gordon are very busy so when I found an interview (or reply to a question - not sure which) on goodreads from Ilona I put the reply here.  At that time ( about 2 years ago) Ilona said that she didn't think they would take the series past 10 books. Even though this looks and sounds very grim, the full response went on to say that this was not set in stone and depended on several different factors. 

I am personally hoping and praying that enough of those factors line up in place that the series continues for at least a few more books (if not more) This is an exciting series and there are almost endless directions and story arcs that could be used and or explored (from my perspective). The series is well developed and books 8 and 9 have opened several areas to be explored without having to redo the same old same old.

My apologies if I am out of line. I am not a professional writer, only an amateur one.

Renegade
Pages: [1]   Go Up