Ilona Andrews
News: THE KATE DANIELS WIKI | Book Releases Calendar
Forum email address (Mods): forum.ilonaandrews@gmail.com
Homepage: www.ilona-andrews.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2014, 09:56:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATA: Kate & The Curse? - ADULTS ONLY - 18 or over  (Read 4250 times)
kikucat
Alpha

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009, 06:41:33 pm »

Y'all will probably hate me,lol. I was wracking my brain & remembered what the original cup-thingie was called from waaaay back when. It was called the Daisy Cup. What a name Roll Eyes
Ilona
Administrator
Alpha

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009, 06:44:00 pm »

Kate has to hide her blood when there is a risk of it being analyzed, at the crime scene, for example, or hospital.  Her tampons do not constitute evidence.
Ilona
Administrator
Alpha

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2009, 06:46:53 pm »

Also, the point of the books is to transport you to a different world.  Not only it's a very mundane and personal detail, which has no relevance to the books or worldbuilding, but it took me twenty minutes to wade through the thread.  Sad 
Gordon
Administrator
Lyc-V Infected

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2009, 07:09:47 pm »

Hey guys,
I don't know about tough guy, but I am an ex-military guy who works out and has a wife and two teenage daughters.
The thing is I don't really ask them about their periods because it seems sort of personal and I don't wish to unduly embarrass them.
Lets look at it another way, would any of you come up and feel comfortable asking us that question in person at a con or a signing?
And that is about all that I will say about that.
Take care,
Gordon
Readsalot81
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2009, 07:25:53 pm »

Me too. Sorry guys, didn't mean to cause offense, truly.
Ilona
Administrator
Alpha

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009, 07:30:29 pm »

No apologies necessary. Smiley I'm not upset with anybody and neither is Gordon.   We're just a little bit surprised that you guys would ask something like that.

I'm going to pretend this thread never happened.  Grin

CheeseBK
Global Moderator
Beast Lord

rabid reader

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2009, 11:55:05 pm »

The whole thing kind of developed a life of its own. of course we all were obsessing in the worst way.

Since I think the topic has been covered more than thoroughly, this topic will be closed now.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 12:07:51 am by CheeseBK » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: