Ilona Andrews
News: THE KATE DANIELS WIKI | Book Releases Calendar
Forum email address (Mods): forum.ilonaandrews@gmail.com
Homepage: www.ilona-andrews.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 17, 2014, 09:15:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOYT, Elizabeth  (Read 2125 times)
kitkat9000
Free Person of the Code

« on: March 11, 2013, 10:42:15 pm »

Okay, finished reading the Lord of Darkness and have to say that I loved it, though I was left with 2 main questions:

One, as I very much enjoyed the all-too-brief interplay between Miss Sarah St. John and Viscount D'Arque, it made me wonder if the two of them would be in the next book as side characters hooking up or if, should Ms. Hoyt continue the series beyond the Duke of Wayfield, they might get their own. I was also curious as to why Sarah wasn't married as at the age of 25 and still unwed she'd be considered a spinster and it's not like her brother couldn't afford a substantial dowry/settlement for her. His wife's illness wouldn't have played a part in keeping her off the Marriage Mart to my way of thinking.

And Two, does anyone know what's going on with Captain James Trevillion of the 4th Dragoons? His actions towards the end were curious to say the least.
kitkat9000
Free Person of the Code

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 02:50:21 am »

Have finished The Duke of Midnight and although I liked it, the story didn't resonate with me like others have.

I wonder what Hoyt intends as regards Captain Trevillion. And am also wondering if perhaps he and Phoebe hook up now that he is recovering at Wakefield House.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: