Author Topic: SPARKS, Kerrelyn  (Read 4855 times)

Kirsten

• Free Person of the Code
SPARKS, Kerrelyn
« on: February 02, 2011, 09:09:49 pm »
I don't know if there are any fellow fans here, but Kerrelyn Sparks finally posted an excerpt on her website for Vampire Mine.  It's due out in March.

Here is the link: http://www.kerrelynsparks.com/excerpt_march2011.html

She also updated the main page so it has an image of both the cover and stepback.  I think it has to be my favorite so far in the Love at Stake series!

Kirsten

Re: SPARKS, Kerrelyn
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 08:18:57 pm »
I really enjoyed Vampire Mine!  Marielle was an endearing character and her inexperience about being human led to some funny situations. 

I thought...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gregori's book is coming out Sept. 27th, 2011.  This will be book #11 in the series and it's called Sexiest Vampire Alive.  That is so fitting for Gregori.  :D

Libby13

• Beast Lord
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 04:20:22 pm »
Kirsten I've just finished reading Vampire Mine and I completely agree! Marielle was so endearingly naive about certain things it made it funny. Was nice to see grumpy Connor happy  :D

“You look like shit.”  Honesty is important in any relationship.

Kirsten

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 10:15:32 pm »
Kirsten I've just finished reading Vampire Mine and I completely agree! Marielle was so endearingly naive about certain things it made it funny. Was nice to see grumpy Connor happy  :D

I think all her innocent moments and the way they drove Connor mad (in a good way) made it one of the most entertaining books in the Love at Stake series so far.  The ice cream cone and candy bar come to mind.  I'm expecting Gregori's book to be very hilarious as well, knowing his character. 

Kirsten

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 12:03:31 pm »
I saw the cover for Gregori's book on goodreads.  Hmm... it is not quite how I pictured Gregori.  I wonder who the mystery woman is!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10428848-sexiest-vampire-alive

I am looking forward to an excerpt.  :D

CheeseBK

• Global Moderator
  • Beast Lord
  • rabid reader
    • my livejournal
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 03:23:16 am »
ohhhh, I wish I had the time to read Vampire mine. My TBR-list is growing by the minute.