Author Topic: FROST, Jeaniene  (Read 62716 times)

oreoparris

• Alpha
Re: FROST, Jeaniene
« Reply #240 on: June 24, 2012, 12:08:55 pm »
I know myself, I will get frustrated that I can't read the whole thing so I am waiting until Mon night to read the 20%.  Then will finish the book on Tuesday!  I have been waiting for this book for what feels like forever!!!

Jenn

• Kitten
« Reply #241 on: July 20, 2012, 10:19:21 am »
I have read my first Jeaniene Frost books. I read the short about Noturna and Raphael (I wish that was a full novel) and Vlad's book Once Burned. Loved them. I have been thinking about the Bones and Cat books. Are they good?

milo

• Alpha
« Reply #242 on: March 19, 2013, 12:23:31 am »
 jumP The first 20% of Twice Tempted is now up here is the link http://www.harpercollins.com/browseinside/index.aspx?isbn13=9780062076106
"Here Kitty Kitty Kitty"
"I can't let him kiss me again, because if he does, I'll sleep with him."

AlwaysV

• Cub
« Reply #243 on: December 19, 2014, 03:33:47 pm »
 jumP
I've recently found JF  <32
Bought everything she's written  LIONbook
Loving every book & novella.

Hope you've read her latest book 1:
The Beautiful Ashes: Broken Destiny.
A very interesting world!
 :D Funny as well as scary.

It's gonna be tough to measure up to Bones & Cat
But maybe not. I think when JF gets to write the way she wants to,
the only possible outcome is the BEST READ  <32

Back to Bones & Cat  <32
All the FOUR PARTS of the
Alternate Middle for Destined for an Early Grave
were just so amazing!
I don't think I've ever seen any other authors
sharing something like that with readers before.

Bat

• Free Person of the Code
« Reply #244 on: March 21, 2015, 11:19:50 pm »
Since JF is up against out Favorite Author team in the DABWAHA contest and they are busy Twitter fake fighting, I figured I should probably read something of hers.  I just for the Kindle version of Halfway to the Grave so I'll take the plunge soon :)

I'm not a huge fan of the whole sexy vampire love genre, not that I've actually READ any of it (although Faith Hunter's Jane Yellowrock books have an echo of that), it just hadn't appealed to me as of yet.  But I will give this a try ... and the book summary didn't sound bad at all :)

I think one of the reasons I like the Kate books so much, other than the amazing writing of course, is that the vampires are so different in that world than your typical undead hero/villan in most Vamp books.  Same with Anne Bishops vampires.  But so far I've liked the half vampire characters I've come across (Blade, gotta love his badass self and the Dhampir books by Barb Hendee, at least the first part of that series, got a little burned out)

Anyway, enough rambling.  I'll let you guys know how it goes :)

"Eaten any adventurers lately?"
"Sure, just had one this morning. Look, I still got his femur stuck in my teeth.  Is that upsetting to you?"