Author Topic: LAURENSTON, Shelly  (Read 28611 times)

Libby13

• Beast Lord
Re: LAURENSTON, Shelly
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 02:17:20 pm »
Reading book 2 now - does Morfwyn (sp) have her own book?

No.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks Kitara I'd started to realise that by book 3, shame as I would have enjoyed reading her book

“You look like shit.”  Honesty is important in any relationship.

Kitara

• Beast Lord
  • Whatever, Your Furriness.
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 03:51:37 pm »
Reading book 2 now - does Morfwyn (sp) have her own book?

No.

Thanks Kitara I'd started to realise that by book 3, shame as I would have enjoyed reading her book

Phantom Poodle Art By Ana

Kitara

• Beast Lord
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 03:30:03 pm »
Has anyone read Hunting Season? It seems to be the first in a new series that might or might not be set in the shifter world we know and love. Either way, it is about a new cast of characters, even two new "species". The Ravens and the Crows.

Read it.  I <32 it. The humor was great, the love story fun, and the kicking butt unparalleled. Plus the characters are easy to love for their fun and quirkiness. Warning: there is smex.

Libby13

• Beast Lord
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 02:55:22 pm »
Kitara I'd been putting off reading this but decided to give it a go after reading what you said and I'm glad I did. Absolutely loved it and really hope this is the start of a new series. It definately ended as though it might be

Kitara

• Beast Lord
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2010, 03:03:49 pm »
Oh yes, with the two best friends whose names I can't remember at the moment and then maybe

Libby13

• Beast Lord
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2010, 03:09:46 pm »

I went on her website earlier and she's currently not got any plans to write any more books in the series although is hoping to get back to it in the future  :(

nanners

• Beta
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 10:22:56 pm »
Big Bad Beast was an absolutely fun read!  Loved it!  I had not been looking forward to Dee Ann's book thinking how can her story be romantic but Shelly Laurenston pulled it off.  And Ric, what a endearingly sweet, wily, and sexy character.  "Operation Wolf-Wolf" was a success.

Does anyone know who will be next in the Pride series?  Rory Reed reminded me of Bobby Ray Smith with the whole man-whore thing.  It was so funny how Dee Ann helped him out of his female troubles.  Maybe he will have a story?  I thought maybe he met his match with one character but she was taken. 

Libby13

• Beast Lord
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 05:13:07 am »
I absolutely loved Big Bad Beast! Have to be honest I wasn't sure if I would because those 2 characters didn't really seem like they'd be a good match to me but Shelly Laurenston pulled it out the bag yet again!!

I really don't know who the next book would be about - Rory Reed was mentioned a lot so that's possible and I thought maybe it was Angelica until I figured out she was from the Magnus Pack book 3 (forgotten what its called!!) I hope Johnny and the young wolf dog (Kirsten??) get their own book but they are too young at the minute

nanners

• Beta
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 01:16:49 pm »
I still haven't read the Magnus Pack.  Here Kitty Kitty is on my TBR pile and another book is on my iPod T.  I'm sure Johnny and the wolf dog will get a book.  Who knows when.  It's like with Eibhear and Izzy in the Dragon Kin series.  They still need time to grow up.  

In Big Bad Beast, it was funny
 Maybe Cella will be next?

Libby13

• Beast Lord
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 02:17:31 pm »
Oh good thinking yes I wonder if it will be Cella, I wasn't sure about her to start with but absolutely loved her by the end

Magnus pack is a good series, Sara is mentioned in a few of this series but mainly I think Jessie Ann's book and hers is the first in the Magnus series.

Can't wait for Eibhear and Izzy's book in Dragon Kin really hope we dont have to wait too much longer for that!!!

Kitara

• Beast Lord
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 03:33:12 pm »
The first book in the Magnius Pack is Pack Challenge (Sara and Zach). Then there is Go Fetch (Miki and Conall). Finally there is Here Kitty Kitty (Angela and Nick).  <32 Here Kitty Kitty. Is one of my favorites.  :)

nanners

• Beta
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2011, 07:47:25 pm »
I just got Shelly Laurenston's newsletter. This is what she said about the next Pride book -  "And since I told a few at RT who asked, I'm currently working on Pride #7 and the hero and heroine are Lou "Crush" Crushek and Marcella "Bare Knuckles" Malone. Crush is the detective-slash-bear who has worked with Dez in the past and Cella is Dee's arch feline nemesis from BIG BAD BEAST."  I love those bears!  She also mentions that she hit #20 on The New York Times Bestsellers List. :o noDDing 

Libby13

• Beast Lord
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 05:06:50 am »
nanners I saw that too! I'm really looking forward to it Crush and Cella are great characters and the bears are always hilarious!

Nurslings

• Beta
  • Patience is not one of my reading virtues
    • Badass Book Reviews
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2011, 06:13:10 pm »
Yay!  I hope she does write more in the Gathering series.

My fav books are Go Fetch, Smitty and Jessi Ann's,  and the bears :)  Bo and Loc (with Blayne and Gwen)

Mitch is gettin' on my nerves tho.  I wanted to smack him up loads of times and tell him to get a life, and leave his sisters and illegitimate sisters he never wanted alone  RoFl
Erika
Addicted to Roarke, Curran, Bones, Barrons and Adam.
Momma to L (7) S (5) C (3) and O (6-12-10)
I blog about books at:  http://badassbookreviews.com/

Libby13

• Beast Lord
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 03:36:45 am »
Wohoo Dragon Kin 6 is going to be about Éibhear and Izzy!