Ilona Andrews
News: THE KATE DANIELS WIKI | Book Releases Calendar
Forum email address (Mods): forum.ilonaandrews@gmail.com
Homepage: www.ilona-andrews.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 30, 2014, 04:38:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Magic Dreams/Hexed - Just a taste!  (Read 17082 times)
Morcai
Kitten

« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2011, 05:07:02 pm »

REALLY! You can get hexed early?! Taking a day trip (skipping school) and going to the signing.  Yep have to now.   

Sad A nice thought, but whats the point of living so close if I can't go? Truth be told, I would do it in a seccond if I could afford the gas.  Poor strarving college student though.

"A faint smile that made every tiny hair on her body rise in quivering attention. "How fast can you run?" A wolf's question."
— Nalini Singh (Kiss of Snow)
Argantel
Beast Lord

« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2011, 03:16:11 am »

I'm kinda jealous that those who go to the signing in May will also be able to get HEXED early and signed then, too.  At least that's what Ilona said on the blog post today.

That's very nice for those attending the signing. Since I seem to be stuck on reading US American authors at the moment, author signings are firmly in the not-going-to-happen category of life. Maybe I should start reading Swedish thrillers ... sleepy
dingo baby
Beast Lord

« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2011, 09:50:03 pm »

I'm kinda jealous that those who go to the signing in May will also be able to get HEXED early and signed then, too.  At least that's what Ilona said on the blog post today.

That's very nice for those attending the signing. Since I seem to be stuck on reading US American authors at the moment, author signings are firmly in the not-going-to-happen category of life. Maybe I should start reading Swedish thrillers ... sleepy

Either that or start planning some trips to the States for the sole purpose of Author's Book Signings.  I see nothing wrong with that.

"What kind of shapeshifter has orange fur anyway?"
"Weredingo."
Now I'd seen everything. Well, at least he didn't steal my baby.
Argantel
Beast Lord

« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2011, 02:35:03 am »

Either that or start planning some trips to the States for the sole purpose of Author's Book Signings.  I see nothing wrong with that.

Nope, nothing wrong with that, other than the finances involved. Wink
wont
Beta

« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2011, 12:31:44 am »

The mountain has moved!! I've been visiting the Hexed page on B&N and clicking the link to notify the publisher the eformat was requested. I still am amazed the publisher needed this push. No matter, I just checked and it is now offered in eformat!! Available for pre-order. This has just happened in the last 24 hours. Progress I say! Cheesy

Now to get the same accomplished for Angels of Darkness!

Doolittle Advocate
wont
Beta

« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2011, 11:22:19 am »

Let me tell you, this story is a winner. I loved it. Not to be a downer, but remember this is a short story, it's 68 pages. But, you will see a different Jim. Finally!

Here is a quote:

".....her legs jerking back and forth, rocked
by spasms. She dashed into the water and smashed into the
statue of Buddha, leaving a yellowish splatter on his side......"

Doolittle Advocate
nanners
Beta

« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2011, 11:33:59 am »

Ah! The teasing begins.  Bring. It. On. 
wont
Beta

« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2011, 11:50:44 am »

I was so caught up in all the Slays discussion I forgot to post quotes earlier. Of course that mean less suffering! RoFl

Doolittle Advocate
nanners
Beta

« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2011, 11:54:25 am »

Well, since Hexed comes out tomorrow how 'bout another quote.  Then another, and another, and another...  How about one every hour?  LOL

Cheesy
Morcai
Kitten

« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2011, 12:09:58 pm »

thankyou wont

"A faint smile that made every tiny hair on her body rise in quivering attention. "How fast can you run?" A wolf's question."
— Nalini Singh (Kiss of Snow)
wont
Beta

« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2011, 03:30:58 pm »

#2 - "....The physics of this make my brain hurt.”  Cheesy

Doolittle Advocate
aleXIII
Beta

I could do this. I just had to stay cool. Zen.

« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2011, 06:51:57 pm »

Shocked thankyou Shocked

" If I made it through this in one piece, I'd need some sort of medal to commemorate it..."
wont
Beta

« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2011, 03:25:30 am »

#3 - “What did you write on here? ‘Don’t die’?”

“No, I wrote, ‘Don’t be an a-hole!’ ” 

Doolittle Advocate
wont
Beta

« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2011, 02:56:55 pm »

#4 - Last crumb of the trail...... Evil

“Nobody traumatized my head......I wasn’t knocked out, I passed out.”

Squee!!!! Just a few more hours!!

Doolittle Advocate
CheeseBK
Global Moderator
Beast Lord

rabid reader

« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2011, 11:58:17 pm »

It's an awesome story Wink and of course wont enjoys the teasing, huh?  Roll Eyes Grin

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: